Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 01:18 PM   #10
WNYmom

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: New York
THOR #16551
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10scDust View Post
Welcome.
Do you think the snow will be gone in a couple weeks to travel? LOL
You are in lake effect area, Buffalo usually is buried in snow this time of year.
I guess you could start a thread on upgrading a snowplow and chains to your rig! JK,
LOL!!! We are actually north of Buffalo and in what I call the "sweet spot". When Buffalo and south are getting hammered we usually only get a few inches. It really depends on how the wind is blowing. No joke! Most times south of Buffalo gets hit hard. But there are times when the wind blows across the lake just right and we do get hit. But we are tough. We can deal with it. Always have lots of food in the house, drive 4x4 trucks, a generator we could run the whole house off of and a wood burning fireplace and a good supply of wood.

I also want to say THANKS for all the WELCOMES!!! This feels like a very friendly and welcoming site.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum