Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 03:53 PM   #4
gmc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32A
State: Florida
THOR #2829
Gonna be one of those ‘it depends’ answers... The Palazzo (dp) should easily tow either. Would depend on which better suits your needs for driving once there (and when not towing.)
I expect the Equinox would have an edge on mileage and you said cheaper... the Grand Cherokee the more capable 4WD and off road and well... it’s a Jeep thing... (from a Wrangler owner... and a GC years ago...).
Don’t think either is a bad choice... Both have the ‘creature comforts’.

I currently tow the Wrangler soft top... plan to setup Ford Explorer to tow as well -which also introduces the 65mph limit. Definitely a ‘creature comfort’ difference between these too... so choice will depend on how much driving we expect to do and if I need roof rack capabilities.

The fastest I typically drive towing is 65-70 with Wrangler, so not much of a difference.

Good luck with whatever you get!
2014 Hurricane 32A
2000 Infinity (previous)
gmc is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum