Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 08:22 PM   #28
DogLovers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Tuscany 36 MQ
State: Indiana
THOR #6280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeff View Post
Hi -

I’m a family of 4 (3 and 7 yr old) who are looking to get a RV for occasional vacationers. Plan to visit local areas around state of Illinois with plans to go on one or two longer trips per year.

On occasion my parents will use it and could be with us so planning that in as well.

Key things we are looking for is

- outside kitchen
- outside tv and speakers, bigger bathroom shower. Prefer sink separate to toilet/shower.

I’ve been looking at a 2017 Thor motor coach hurricane 34p for sale that I feel fits are needs on what we are looking for. I’d like feedback on over quality of this unit to anyone that has them? Both mechanical, interior, exterior. How is customer service?

Here are the specs. Selling at $75k with a private seller. Priced right or feel I could get at lower price?

ONLY 1,343 miles, V-10 gas, 34ft interior 36ft exterior, Transferable Corner Stone Warranty 10-27-2021, Transferable tire shield warranty 10-27-2021, king bed, outside kitchen w/refrigerator and sink,residential refrigerator inside w/ice maker, 3 LED televisions, double sinks in bathroom, private toilet and shower, DVD, 2 AC’s, quick connect propane hookup for grill, auto leveling, generator, pull out pantry, Stackable washer and dryer, Gas stove and oven, outside shower, electric slide down full bunk, Sofa fold out bed, Dinette fold down bed, 20ft Electric awning w/remote, back up camera and side mirror cameras heated, 2 slide outs, large microwave, inside outside speakers, satellite, electric retractable entrance step, lots of under carriage storage, Tow package w/break system, 7 seatbelts, sleeps 8, stored in heated barn,.
This unit currently sells for $69,000 to $83,000 at average. I think at $75,000 you might show up (after testing/inspection) with $70,000 and drive it home. Here is a nice maneuver to try. Send a family member to look it over and offer the guy $65,000. 2-3 days later send a friend to look it over and offer the guy $60,000. Then after 2 more days you go and offer him $70,000. I bet he takes it.
Traveling with Shih Tzu's Baily, Bella and Maltese Buster. Towing, Golf Cart, Harley or Polaris RZR. 3 of our darling Shih Tzu's passed away recently and I just can't take them off of here. RIP Baxter, Baili & sweet sweet Bella. Buster is our little rock.
DogLovers is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum