Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 08:34 PM   #23
TimmyB

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Bounder 35P
State: Florida
THOR #15054
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N4...b_b_asin_title

Now you've gone and mentioned monitors.
I bought my two of these at 65 bucks each, but there's one listed at $101.

They'll mount on the bottom of the overhead bed.

Also:
Onn brand 10.1" android 9 tablet at Walmart for 99 bucks is a jewel for running torque and radar now app and waze. It lives on that dished out spot above the radio.
Those odd, hinge type sticky padded, as seen on TV, Mounts are perfect for our dash. Holds phones and the 10.1 5ablet like glue.

Eonon 10.1 android 9 double din radio is about to installed. 260 bucks.

4wd is already installed and so is a 4 inch lift.
We're on the road to the grand canyon if you're headed there when you meant 'west'.
We'll set up a picture of them side by side.
I picked up a 4-way split monitor ($70) but I had to also purchase three adapters to go from the 5-pin video cables to an RCA style plug, so that was an additional $40. I like the idea of having all three cameras on at once but with a push of a dedicated button, I can pull up the one I want to be full-screen. I like the idea of a fourth input being available, but not sure how I will use it just yet. Could be another camera, could be some type of nav screen.

We are headed to Utah, NM, and Texas in late September. We'll know by the end of that one what REALLY needs to be done!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum