Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 03:15 AM   #29
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Quote:
Originally Posted by lal22 View Post
Javelin, thanks for all the great info. I am going to copy all of this for the next time I have trouble with the batteries. You have the same rig we do 2013 A.C.E.

Glad to help. That is the purpose of a community forum IMO.....help each other where we can, keep learning new things along the way and pay it forward when possible. I have been pretty lucky with my old ACE....it's not perfect, but compared to many horror stories on this forum it has treated us well over the years with common sense operation and maintenance (knocking on wood now).

I think the biggest value item for me was finding and understanding the BCC operation document......the heart of the battery management for many coaches. I'll try attaching the RV Custom Document here FYI. It is for an old Hurricane coach......but much of the description etc applies to the 2013 ACE and many other coaches with that BCC. There is also a very good video on UTube showing the removal, dismantle and reinstall of the BCC. I don't have the link handy, but if you ever need to replace latching relays etc that is a good one to have. Hope you enjoy your ACE as much as we have so far.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RV custom products.pdf (414.6 KB, 65 views)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum