Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 04:44 PM   #8
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Fresh water drain valve?

I’m having a similar issue.... just picked up a 2020 Magnitude SV34. I was so concerned with looking for issues during the PDI and I overlooked the simple stuff.... and where the fresh water drain valve is located.

I’ve been all over and under the coach.... especially beneath the coach where the water tank is located under the bed. Can’t find a drain valve anywhere.

We were trying to find the Low Point Drain for a long time during the PFI. There was a decal that said Low Point Train and we couldn’t find it..... till we realized the Low Point Drain is actually the outdoor shower..... it’s the lowest point in the coach.

Any one have a Magnitude or Super C and can let me know where their drain is located? My guess I will have to lift up the mattress / bed frame to find it there.

If that’s the case, I’ll be installing an electric valve so I can flip a switch to drain the fresh water. We empty after every trip so it would be a pain to remove the bed everytime.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum