Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 02:40 PM   #3
Islandsmith

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34J
State: Washington
THOR #14595
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1noel View Post
Is there enough fluid in your reservoir now to fully extend your jacks? I believe that the cap is also a breather and will leak if over filled like ours was from the factory. After leaking the first several times using the jacks and upsetting me because I had to clean it up, our jacks have worked perfectly. There is still fluid in the tank when fully extended, and no more mess to clean up.
Mike
There is barely enough fluid in the reservoir now. The tech I spoke to at Lippert said the level should be a 1/4" below the cap when the jacks are fully retracted. I have over 1.5" due to fluid loss. This seems to have been going on for a long time and the system hasn't been touched since new.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum