Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 04:50 PM   #4
BlueWaterSUX

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Venetian A40
State: Idaho
THOR #17453
Wow, great stories. You folks may have inspired me to make a tour trip more of a priority.

To Jtyphoid's point, I think the elitists snobs just need to gang up on someone else's brand to make up for their other inequities... Having just shopped for almost a year before our decision, I will say, "When you compare across similar lines of quality there really is little difference." For crying out loud, same engine, same chassis, same transmission, same leveling system. No coach builder builds their own appliances, so the products tend to get stratified along price and quality channels that hit specific intended missions, lengths and all the budgets from $50k on up. Down and dirty? Our model's floor plan trumped for our intended use, without having to compromise on any thing the competitors were offering in the price range.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum