Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 11:54 AM   #8
blj1961

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 22FE
State: Oklahoma
THOR #15560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
I’ll call BS on that one...... if that was a valid safety concern, it would be that way on any rig with stationary steps.

I’d first believe that the Thor Manufacturing Tech forgot to install the switch.

I have an Outlaw 29H and it has an access door to plug in a propane grill. I saw the exact same unit where the owner posted a picture of the hose and fitting tie wrapped to the frame. They forgot to install the access door for it.
Judge was correct and it has taken this long to find someone that would read the wiring schematic correctly and identify an incorrect splice. That person was not me. Plumbing and caulking I am good at....Wiring I just shouldn't.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Right side wiring harnass.pdf (122.5 KB, 27 views)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum