Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 05:15 PM   #1
richguess

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.2
State: California
THOR #14923
Hot/cold water reversal

Sooo,

I’ve attempted to diagnose this problem still without success. My ACE 27.2, when plugged into city water, reverses the hot and cold on all faucets, including the outdoor shower. The toilet flushes hot water. When using the water tank, no city water hookup, it is normal. All connections I can see (under the sink, bypass valves, outdoor shower, etc.) are correct. Reversing the outdoor shower as suggested did nothing. Thor sent me a plumbing diagram, but otherwise was no help. Obviously something was reversed at the factory. I bought it used (as a 2018 with 5000 miles)and doubt the original owner even noticed it. On the IRV forum, someone had a similar problem, and found a reversed line under the indoor shower. (He had to cut out the floor, etc.) It’s not important enough to start cutting holes everywhere to find it, but if there is a solution please let me know. The MH has been great otherwise. Thx.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum