Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 06:51 PM   #1
GrimlocKing

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 31S
State: California
THOR #14831
Battery Disconnect Switch stuck to "On"

Hello all,

I have a 2018 Thor 31S. While trying to locate what I thought was a parasitic drain, I was inspecting my battery compartment to find that both of my parallel cables were extremely loose.

While tightening those connections, I inadvertently touched another piece of metal. I got a very small zap and then realized I still had the house batteries connected. I went to the disconnect switch and it isn't working. (It worked five minutes earlier)

All of the power in the house is working. I tried flipping the breaker in the battery compartment. I went to the disconnect switch to look for a fuse; I found one fuse that was fine.

I plugged in the coach to shore power so the batteries dont go dead. I used my multi meter and the charging is fine.

Is there another fuse or reset button am I missing somewhere so I can restore the disconnect switch?

Thanks in advance

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum