Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 03:06 PM   #1
Kenosfan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: West Virginia
THOR #10582
Domestic heat pump

I have a Gemini with a Domestic heat pump my Gemini is three years old. The Heat pump went out and had to be replaced at a cost of $1700.00. This is pure junk it hasnt been used very much! It only has a two year warranty on it. You basically can’t work on them they are throw away ! I though to save myself some money to replace it with just the Air condition unit but you can’t because of the wiring. I’m not for federal regulation but this unit should last longer then three years and have at least a five year warranty. I’m not sure I can afford to replace this every few years. This isn’t a unusual event it’s very common. Thor needs to get involved with this if they don’t improve there quality then they should use a different company

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum