Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 03:09 AM   #17
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Yaktop

You forgot/didn't list the Hong Kong Flu pandemic of 1968 and the Asian Flu pandemic of 1957.

Interesting special on Fox News about pandemics this evening.

Personally I think we need to call this either the China Virus or Wuhan Virus and quit calling it the Corona Virus. This virus started in Wuhan China and not Corona California or Corona, New York so why do folks insist on calling it the Corona Virus? Folks in Corona California and Corona New York should be screaming their heads off. The US has the only two cities worldwide named Corona so why is this referred to as a Corona Virus. I know, I know when viewed in a microscope the viruses look like they are covered by pointed structures like a corona or crown. (complements of Johns Hopkins Medicine)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum