Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 02:53 AM   #34
Down South

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E 27.2
State: Louisiana
THOR #17883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
Hopefully if everyone contacts Thor and LCI advising them of this chronic problem maybe it will get cured. One thing Down South, try starting your engine and let it idle for at least 10 minutes before turning on the battery switch. On mine i have seen the 9 blinking LEDs not come on and slides worked without lignts and without having to reset the controller with the extend switch after letting the engine idle putting a good charge on the batts. And yes it happened on the original Batts and now on two new Interstate batts. It might have been coincidence. Give it a try.
Mine stays hooked to shore power here at the house so I don't use the battery disconnect. I leave it connected so my batteries stay charged.
I never have used my slides without being on shore power or without the generator running.
I'm going to keep an eye on this since I just spotted it this morning.
This is the first time that I've tried to retract my slides on shore power and they didn't work. I had to use extend first then they would retract. Plus it reset the alarm when I did this.

There has to be a common problem causing this with so many different members experiencing the same symptoms.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum