Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 07:15 PM   #10
Thorfreedom

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom elite 30fe
State: South Carolina
THOR #14612
This is a common problem in all v10. I have 2017 freedom elite with 10000 miles. At around 2100 rpm and speed of 65mph noise starts. And goes away if you pick your foot of accelerator or cross that mph. At 70mph rpm are higher, no noise. I tried to call my local ford dealership, but no one wants to work on rv. I talked to my mechanic and he told me not to worry about it. He also mentioned regarding engine filter. If any one whose coach is still under warranty can find ford dealership in there area who can work on rv, I would recommend to take it there. I am also trying to do that. They can get us the answer since this is common problem. I have not seen any recalls yet. Please keep posted if any one finds out.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum