Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 11:14 AM   #32
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Well..... I'm not on Facebook but I have a junk account for when Facebook is the only option for something. I posted on their Facebook site yesterday and already got an answer from their Tech Support:

Hello - In this particular version of the remote panel and app, the remote panel needs to be manually set to pairing mode every time the app is disconnected from it. This is the response from our software engineer. Having said that, this matter has been forwarded to the head of product development for further review. Thanks.

I posted back that this has been circulating now and many people who were going to buy than panel aren't until this is fixed. So if they want to sell this panel they better change the way it works so its like any Bluetooth device. I also posted that those of us who have bought it early should get a very low cost upgrade or even a free upgrade to a panel that works like any other Bluetooh device.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum