Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 12:00 AM   #9
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
Treasur2

Sorry to hear about the many issues you are having with the 2021 model. It is not uncommon for any motor home to have issues when brand new. When we bought a brand new Class B Winnebago in 2015(2016 Winnebago ERA), it had major issues from day one. My dealership was no help as well as Winnebago on a few issues. It spent the first 9 months at the dealership and took another 6 months of me doing the work to get it reliable on the road where we trusted travelling in it. We went with Winnebago because of their name in the industry. We traded it in March 2018 for our current Thor Siesta 24SS Class C for more room and technology. We had very few issues with it plus the dealership we are using is top notch as compared to the first dealership we had for the Winnebago(which was also a very large dealership). The key is finding a dealership that you trust. You need to be patient but not to the point of letting them forget about you. Thor has been very responsive to me while we were under warranty and gladly shipped out any defective parts directly to me if I wanted to do the labor at no cost to me.

Good luck and don't give up. We at the forum are here to help.

Paul

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum