Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 08:56 PM   #82
Budman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2014 Hurricane 34E
State: Alabama
THOR #6181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
We found a place called Anchor and Thread in Santa Rosa, Florida and in Atlanta, Georgia. The owner is going to come to our house (we live between the two businesses). He will take out our RV furniture (sofa, dinette, drop down bunk trim pieces), recover it, upgrade our captains chairs with recliners and more bells and whistles and recover them in matching leather (actually top level of marine grade vinyl) all for around $3,500. Then he will return the furniture to us and install it to make sure it fits correctly. He is going to stop by here and drop off sample books and will make a "project board" of what we are going to do. We will also get updates throughout the process and it will take 2 - 3 weeks from start to finish! This is much more work for about the same as getting just the basics with our same captains chairs with us having to remove everything! Grateful to everyone's help and comments. Will keep you posted as this progresses. Work to start second week of March!
Brooks, sounds like you found another source for me to also contact. I'm in Birmingham and had bids $3600, $4800, and $6700. That confuses the bidding process and why so much spread. But the last 2 did act like they were right proud of their work. The last one worked a lot w Tiffin so I kinda understood his price but I'm not putting that kind of money in a Thor product.
I cant find the website or info for The Anchor and Thread Atlanta. Can you share w me please? Thx Dennis.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum