Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 02:14 AM   #14
DonkeyFluffer

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Accolade 37L
State: Arkansas
THOR #13243
I'm in the same situation. Seeking a Super C bunkhouse. Went to the Tampa show to feel these units in person.

The Omni/Magnitude is near perfect for us EXCEPT CCC. With a full water tank (540 lbs) and an additional 760 lbs for me, the wife, 3 kids, and two shepherds. If we crawl in there naked with no bags (dogs think that's fine, wife doesn't), we're already overweight.

Sad really, since it can tow 10k and my Gladiator would do nicely behind it.

The Rebel took all of 3 minutes to eliminate for the same reasons you did, even though the CCC was fantastic. Also no washer/dryer prep available.

Wife said no rather quickly on the Ghost, Wraith, Triumph TSC. Just didn't "feel" right. Also none of the bunk versions of these have W/D prep.

That left the Renegade (not at the show), the Seneca/Accolade 37L twins in Prestige and plain jane versions, and the 3 different Dynamax's that come on M2 chassis: Force, DX3, and Dynaquest.

We're now in the decision process between the Seneca/Accolade 37L and the Force. The Force has a more powerful engine/power train setup, the Seneca has a larger interior with slides out.

Seneca has a longer warranty but the Force has Brian Clemens, who answers questions on forums and always helps owners.

I'm torn, but not ordering until April. Clarity will present itself soon enough.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210115_105142.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	28236

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum