Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 07:00 PM   #6
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderful Life View Post
Thank you for the feedback. I have the Motorhome at the dealer to take care of some warranty work. They are going to take a look and see what they can find with the air infiltration also. Hope to have it back next week in preparation for our next trip.

On another note I want to give some kudos to the Thor Motor Coach staff/representatives. After my original post hit the site I almost immediately received an email and a phone call from them. Had a great conversation and the team reps (Derrick in particular) were great (and patient) with me as I had several questions being new to Motorhome ownership! (have always had pre-owned bumper pulls and 5th wheels in the past.

Long story short, highly recommend anyone out there with a problem concerning a Thor product.....give them a call.

I try to follow up with resolution(s) for the air issue once we figure it out!

You all be safe out there!

Nice to hear a positive report - for a change. When I had my Thor I found them to be very helpful and responsive as well. Enjoy your travels!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum