Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 12:42 AM   #1
CoachSteve

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Idaho
THOR #22657
Water Fill Issue

We picked up a new Thor Miramar Thursday. Took it to a park Saturday that had not turned on water at sites due to a cold snap. They had one fill station to load water.

I was having difficulty telling if the water level was rising on the tank. After putting in what should have been about 50 gallons, water started running down the wall from the floor level. Checked gauges and water tank was still empty but gray water and black water were both 100 percent.

Dumped the Gray in the grass right there (we hadn't used anything, but it ran up into the bath fixtures and I needed to lower the tank level). Then went to the dump station and dumped the black.

At this point I was too frustrated to think it through and try the sanitize setting to see if that filled the tank. Cancelled the trip, bugged out, and will let the dealer figure it out tomorrow.

My question is has anyone else ever experienced this on a Thor?

There's only one hose attachment and it has four settings:

.................................................. .. Fill Tank
..........................Sanitize/Flush..........................Dry Camping
.................................................. City Water

It was set to Fill tank.

Thanks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum