Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 07:21 PM   #3
tmilanich

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Vegas 25.2
State: Ohio
THOR #23047
Excellent video, Terry! A lot of the photos you included were similar to those other detail photos I mentioned at the end of my posting. I opted not to do the sheet metal, but I would have given it shot if I had easy access to sheet metal.
The one item you mention regarding those two extra screws at the leading edge of desk tray, 100% agreement. Who ever had the desk tray out before me located those two screws too close to the front corners and fractured the tray badly. However, not visible once the fold out desk is reinstalled in the tray. I couldn't understand why those two screws were ever needed when you have eight screws within one inch of where those screws were located.
I am sorry I missed your prior posting of that video. I would have made reference to it in my text!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum