Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Axxera Problems
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 06:28 PM   #27
Harmonicaking

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveler A30
State: Oklahoma
THOR #23072
my gear

Hey guys thanks for the response, I found a 36 inch sound bar at wally world made by ONN which is the Wally World brand that they had on sale for $39 that was very adequate, at some point I will up grade I installed three brackets under TV then used the modern science marvel zip ties LOL it works and doesnt bounce the sound bar around it fits right under my Axxera 40 inch tv. The one in the back bedroom I ran through my Sharp five cd changer stereo that has a bass booster in it just took an aux cord and put it in the back of the TV in that connection then into the front of the stereo....WOW....it sounds wonderful with nice bass, highs and lows and you can actually understand what they are saying when watching a movie. The other additional feature, I can run head phones through it if I dont want to disturb the wifey... at some point I will buy some new TVs and install them.... I did get my other issue with my Axxera front radio taken care of so finally have our RV back, so I figured total time that it has been in for warranty work has been almost six months lol im thinking maybe do what my mom and dad did when we were kids, dad converted our 63 vw van into a semi camper took out the back seats, built a frame and put in a mattress where they slept when we went on our vacations.. of course guess who got to sleep out in the dirt with all the bears and wild life lol us kids!!! Ahh the good ole days......Thanks guys

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum