Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 01:43 PM   #51
bry899

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 22E
State: New York
THOR #12119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
When we retired we bought a new entry level condo (I.e. builder grade) for our primary residence. It has had more problems than any new RV - leaking toilet, leaking roof, miswired outlets, peeling paint, debris under vinyl flooring, misaligned cabinet drawers, cheapest possible light and plumbing fixtures, etc. The builder was rather a SOB and the brainless subs he used were no help. But now after a couple of years of work and upgrades everything is pretty good. I think it’s just the way much of modern American culture is. I roll with it and don’t let it fuzz me up much. Life’s too short.
If you paid and rectified all those issues on your Condo, then shame on you.
Most municipalities have licensing boards, and will fine contractors for items that are not up to code.
They can even lose their license.
That is how crappy workmanship gets rectified in houses.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum