Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 10:34 PM   #8
whenpigsfly

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Tuscany XTE 40 GQ
State: California
THOR #21447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooleybell View Post
Went to put night shade up went up about 3 inches put back down won’t go up.
Tried holding little red button on shade left side and pushing up button but still won’t go up. If I hold button in it beeps about 5 times and the when I push the up button it beeps once put won’t go up. I can hear it click like it wants to go up but won’t.
Any ideas are appreciated
Thanks
I have a 2016 Tuscany XTE 40 GQ My windsheild night shade and sun shade were doing the same thing. Had the motor replaced with warranty. Still did it, but only occasionally. Finally noticed that if I was hooked up to shore power it didn't stop part of the way up. I don't know why. I still keep the velcro straps I used to hold the shade up after I rolled it up. Not convinced completely but it held true last week and so far this week. Try it while connected to shore power.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum