Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 06:52 PM   #12
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Good work testing the BCC circuits....sounds like the fuses are good in there so perhaps Mousemate’s “wiring/connections issues” apply on this trouble? Do your dash cigar lighter power outlets work OK? They are typically wired from the Ford PD fuse panel, center firewall in engine bay. Not sure if Thor would use that same Ford fuse panel (maybe a spare position) for other dash loads like fans and map lights if not from the BCC? I would expect Thor would wire out the map lights and fans.....possibly on one larger fuse......have you tried contacting Thor tech support for information on what circuit they are actually fed from? The only other fuse panel that it would make sense being fed from is the Driver left foot area fuse panel, but it sounds like you have checked all those. Unfortunately I can’t help you much; hopefully another owner with the inside scoop will chime in. I hope you can resolve your charging problem as well. With any luck it won’t be the interconnect relay since it is buried under the BCC circuit board. There is a great video on Utube of someone taking apart the BCC components on a Hurricane, that may come in handy for you for this or any future issues. I hope you find the solution to both problems.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum