Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Miramar 34.2
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 03:13 AM   #18
brianh442

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 33.5
State: Washington
THOR #578
Hey Mike,

That ice maker has a water shut off valve located under the stove or the bottom drawer. You have to pull that drawer all the way out, take a flashlight and look back under the counter and you will find a water shut off valve. Rotate it 90 degrees and you will have water to the ice maker. That water line is fed from the sink in line over to the ice maker.

I have to make sure I include that on my winterization checklist so I don't forget!! That is not found in any manuals or instructions and it was not briefed during the delivery walk thru! I found it while trouble shooting.

Also, on your overhead bunk, did it come with the safety pins safety wired to a screw? Mine were missing, went on a long road trip and had the bunk start to work its way down!

Wipers were ok, I did have a fog light fall out, the metal bracket that attaches the light assembly to the fiberglass front cap broke, actually, the fiberglass broke, which caused the mount and light to fall out while driving down the road.

So you didn't get an outlet under that bench seat, that's too bad!! It is a nice place for an outlet, there isn't much for power up front. I also miss the outlet above the kitchen sink, I have to run a power strip from the entry outlet for my coffee maker!

Have you run across a scale fully loaded yet?? I ran across a state DOT truck scale on our way to the coast; all of our stuff, full tank of gas, LP, 25 gal of fresh water and deck box on a hitch hauler full of firewood, we tipped the scale at 20,890 lbs!! That's almost 5,000 heavier than my old ACE 29.2!! That extra 5 feet is HUGE!!!

Maybe Thor should invite us to the factory sometime to give some owner/user input on coach design and creature features!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum