Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 02:03 PM   #21
Jimbo56

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonnyS View Post
To ALL of the replies, THANKS!! Some really good info.
DavidEM I have the original standard charger that came OEM. So I should avoid the lithium batteries and replace with AGM??
That’s what I think I will do once my OE flooded batteries fail. But so far, since the coach rolled off the line in 3/2019 they still do fine. I add distilled water twice a year. It is a pain since I have to unplug from shore power. Put the switch in store. Disconnect all the cables. Lift them out. Fill em. Clean up the mess. And put everything back together. The chassis battery under the hood can be done without removing. But, I ususally draw blood when I raise up from squeezing my head in to see down in the holes and then raise up, forgetting what I did to get in their. Usually heals in a week or so.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum