Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 10:50 PM   #10
Matthew

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 31y
State: South Carolina
THOR #21394
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker21 View Post
Oh wow, I told you thor monitored this forum and likely made posts.
Don't work for Thor.

Let me share a story.

Bought our first travel trailer from Camping World in Concord, NC about 4 years ago, a Mallard 32 something. A few months later we were t-boned on a Sunday coming home from Paris Mountain State Park. The week after we had a trip planned for 10 days to Disney, Fort Wilderness, every park pass upgraded, etc. Drove up to Camping World Monday AM. Talked to our sales guy, he said wait a minute, he got the head guy. Explained it again. The head guy said go pick something out on the lot. My wife came up, picked out an Outback 31 something (a nice TT). There was about a $8k difference. They worked it out for us. We went up that Saturday for our 4-5 hour inspection and towed it home.

Every interaction we've had with them has been solid. Bought a Thor a couple years after that from Camping World Spartanburg, SC (the Concord location only had a couple Jayco's that weren't what we were looking for). I drive it to places and on roads it shouldn't go.

I was only sharing my experience.

The picture is in the Keys last week. Thirteen hour drive home, the last 4 in an ice storm. She did just fine.

Happy camping to you!Click image for larger version

Name:	20220117_150946.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	35849

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum