Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 01:05 PM   #12
Jimbo56

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker21 View Post
Oh wow, I told you thor monitored this forum and likely made posts.
You did have a bad experience. My experience is quite opposite yours. Granted I fix stuff myself, even if under warranty. Thor customer service has been overly helpful to me. Camping World had the unit at the price I was willing to pay. Leak, yes. Fixed. Drain pipe not glued. Fixed. Drawer latch broke. Fixed. Mattress sucked. Replaced. Batteries wired wrong. Fixed. AC plenum leaks. Fixed. Difficult to add oil. Worked around. Windshield wiper fell off. Fixed.

The Thor field service tech made 3 special trips to my area to work on the leaky window. Those reimbursed me twice when I had an independent repair shop fix AC. Thor sent me enough wallpaper to paper 5 coaches.

Shoddy workmanship. Sure. No more poorly done than the roof on my house (nail strips missed, staples used?).

Now, I still need to figure out where the usb cable hanging out from under the dash for 3 years is supposed to go to.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum