Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 11:12 PM   #9
mdntblu

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: California
THOR #26100
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
I left the little circuit board that was attached to the original battery hooked up. I wired the drone battery to that. It’s not that I really cared about the remote, more about the challenge of fixing it.
Ahhhh yeah that's always fun. I use the remote only for leveling and slides just to make sure I'm not going to hit anything and I like to put the jacks down slow and be able to line up the leveling blocks under each jack, then I go inside and do manual level to get everything at 0°. I have yet to use it for generator start, awning or light. I sorta wish it would allow me to put the front bunk up and down as the button in the upper cabinet over the couch is hard to reach with the couch in the way.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum