Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 10:39 PM   #7
Sylvain

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: gemini 24 tf
State: Labrador
THOR #12855
Quote:
Originally Posted by javelin View Post
As 16ACE27 says, it sounds like your ignition interlock is working correctly as you described in post #3. I wonder if your ”no start” is just coincidental with the slide out? Have you ever had a "no start" situation with the slide in? If this happens again, try removing the ignition key completely and then re-insert key and retry the start process again. Maybe transmission start interlock? Try shifting the transmission to neutral on level ground and try starting again; place in park again and retry starting. I don't know your coach specifics, just trying to determine if there are other issues at work causing this situation.
I will try it and let you know. Still., how system know when slide out in open. This is what i want to know. Where is the interlock you mention 🥹

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum