Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 05:10 PM   #52
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennC View Post
I have another picture which might help. It does look like the pulley has been extended to allow re-route of radiator hose? The second Altenator/Generator is mounted in front of the factory Altenator towards the grill. Could be why they extended the pulley to grab the second Altenator which was independently mounted . It also looks like all of the pulleys are not black metal like your factory picture instead they are unfinished metal. Could they have lengthened and swapped all of them?

Your latest picture showing more of the installation matches the second alternator kit for ProMaster made by Nations. Notice caption shows 2014-2021 ProMaster. You can see the two added idlers plus the tensioner in the location one would expect. They offer different alternator sizes, but I expect mounting is very similar to one shown in picture below.

I’d start by calling Nations and asking them if same kit works on 2022 ProMaster.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	75A7A76D-0AA2-42F2-A1E4-06D454F70884.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	39023  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum