Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 06:25 PM   #2
saddlesore

Brand: Still Looking
Model: SOB
State: South Dakota
THOR #3916
Quote:
Originally Posted by crey0517 View Post
I recently started having the following electrical issues:

1 - Head lights will not turn off - the A, B, and C, positions do nothing
A - Off
B - Parking lamps, instrument panel lamps, license plate lamps and tail lamps
C - Headlamps

2 - Fog lights do not work

3 - Dash lights do not work

4 - No Tail Light

5 - No clearance lights

Dealer has had to call in Ford engineering assistance. Seems that either the shop manual is incorrect or Ford didn't install the circuit when the chassis was built; I tend to go with the first explanation since I know the lights were functioning in the past -

I thought I would reach out and see if anyone else has come across this issue - I'm going to cross-post to iRV2 as well -

Thanks and be safe -

Charles
UGH!
Just having a mobile RV guy rewire main harness because a "recommended" RV dealer (replacing stud bolts on 454 exhaust manifold) broke all the clamps holding the wiring loom to the inside of the left frame rail next to left manifold... sooo the loom & wires melted and shorted out which also caused the loom to the fuse panel to melt... Took about a week for everything to go flooie.... and on the side of the interstate..during rush hours on end..... revisited my younger days and wild ways ........"hot wired" it to get off the road,
Thor Infinity
saddlesore is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum