Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 06:33 PM   #18
lwmcguir

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 42GX
State: Missouri
THOR #9178
My coach has been in service bays with some of the higher end coaches. And for some of the same issues.

When getting the new AquaHot (90 days old, and not a Thor product) worked on I had the only Tuscany/Thor in the 30 some odd bays. But I was in a resort area that catered to busses.

Now way am I letting Thor off on the lack of QA as when my coach was built, they missed several easy items that caused a lot of grief, especially the kinked hose behind the generator and the shower drain.

There are no perfect RV's out there from my experience but the lower the price point the more aggravating items you will have to deal with. I think were on number 10 RV in 60 years of owning at least one at a time, often two. I don't recall even one that didn't need quite a few tweaks.

I agree the less issues is the goal but that will never totally happen. There are simply too many components, and the pay scale is where it needs to be to keep Coaches and RV' s affordable for the general public.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum