Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 12:21 PM   #209
Ozzie322

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2287
Hi, I realized that Camping World does not have sufficient personal to service all the RV they sell. They will take your RV and park it in lot for extended time before they work on it. I try to learn as much as I can so that when something happens I have idea of things I can do to isolate problem. The forums are a great source of information because other RV owners may have had the same problem. RV today are not made the same as years ago. My last MH never saw dealer for repairs that were factory mistakes. My new ACE had a window leak, a vent put in sideways and other things. Changing window took 4 months and the vent I fixed myself. Well we have to cheer up and enjoy our investment. Happy camping Ozzie

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum