Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 01:01 AM   #115
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpchoc3 View Post
Absolutely! If not, they should have made some effort to mitigate the poor quality upholstery that they were using five years ago. I have had residential furniture last 4 times as long as this stuff and we use our household furniture everyday. Not very good customer service at all. But, I wasn't surprised. Our reupholstery bill is right around $6,000 which will cover all of the seating in my coach. I get the "warranty" issue regarding this matter. But, it is their apathy that sets me off!

T’isin’t so much apathy as it is arrogance. They knew the material would last the one year warranty and that is where their interests ended. It’s pretty short sighted, I’m thinking but it was a good gig for everyone involved - except for the end user - and they ran it for a good five or six years. At least. Might still be happening for all I know,

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum