Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 09:14 PM   #116
ambasatrvl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Massachusetts
THOR #2883
How to remove the backs to recover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
I took the 4 dinette cushions and two sections of the jackknife couch (armrest and bottom panel) to a local golf cart enclosure company that a couple of years ago redid my enclosure trim for my golf cart. They recovered all 6 sections for $900 and they matched the existing tan pleather. As far as the driver and passenger front seats, I have ordered Scottsdale Tan seat covers for $210 both that will arrive in a couple of weeks. In my research I have heard great comments about the fit and durability of these covers which are manufactured to the specs of the seats you have in your vehicle.
Can you remove the dinette backs to recover? They are now deteriorating. I already recovered the benches
Thanks for any help

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum