Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 07:57 PM   #15
sepesce

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: New Jersey
THOR #4184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneilkeys View Post
http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f17...ns-3086-3.html

Great post. Sounds like you are having a great time with your Axis. See above thread post # 52 for some noise reduction suggestions in addition to the dog house. They have made a difference in my 2016 Axis.
Thank you for your kind comment... We are indeed having fun .

We are definitely on the same page with our complaint. Obviously Thor did not make any improvements in the sound deadening department in the 2017 models. My husband is thinking that if he takes off the dash he could install more sound insulation. If we used the coach for short jaunts, I don't think I would find it quite so annoying, on the longer trips, a quieter coach would be most welcome. He is ordering more insulation but some of the places he would like to put it is quite difficult to get to in the engine compartment. I will certainly post any successes we have in our quest to quiet Odie (his name).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum