Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 07:45 AM   #6
jrizzo406

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Sieta Sprinter 24 ST
State: Virginia
THOR #4408
thank you all for the suggestions. We opened the panels and located the valve under the passenger bed, cleaned out the strainer, and replaced it. Turned on the water pump and heard a noise be after 12 hours still no water to toilet or sink.
I keep thinking it's something electrical as the microwave didn't turn on, the GFCI won't test when you push the red button, so I stopped at an automotive supply store for help in trying to read the fuse supplemental. I laid down on the floor and then simply flipped each circuit breaker. And then forgot to try them! Long night and water or not, we leave later today after I repair the now broken garage door after the granddaughter's emergency appointment for her braces that forced us to return home.
but on a positive note, I finally figured out how to fill the propane tank and we ran the AC and it was cold inside! With the new very powerful small fans my dog is happy and not too hot! Same for my granddaughter! Two babies competing for attention. Next I might try the refrigerator and freezer! She eats a lot!
jrizzo406 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum