Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 05:45 PM   #4
Stan fowler

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Michigan
THOR #1812
The MLV was then added along the top and rear of the dash. It is important that all of the area is covered - noise will get thru the gaps. Decrease in noise was AMAZING ! Engine sounds like it was moved away from you, and now sounds much smoother. Wide-ope-throttle down entrance ramps is now FUN rather than ear-splitting. It was a lot of work, but well worth it to me. But, again, I'm sure a lot of the improvement was the gap around the front of the dash in my coach,which may not be a common issue.

I bought enough MLV to also add under the cab carpet - when I get some more spare time. But, not feeling an urgency to do this, as I'm pretty happy where the coach is now.

Between these noise fixes, the handling work in another post , 2016 type shower curtain, and higher bathroom faucet, I am really getting to like this Vegas !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	2460  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum