Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Alignment
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 08:14 PM   #15
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
mine has a sticker on the driver's side door jamb, something about it being on the customer to get the suggested alignment.
Personally I think it's sad that Thor doesn't at least do a base alignment after they put the house on it.... but it's not surprising they don't.

@Nickels - You asked where in Florida
There is a mobile guy near me that will come to you.... not sure how far he'll go. I think he was out of green cove springs, or maybe Palatka. Pretty sure he's the guy that does them for Camping World in St Augustine

i talked with him but ended up taking mine to Josams in Orlando. My only "gripe" was that they didn't seem to do much regarding my request to maximize the caster angle. I gathered they did what they can using the factory bushings, but were not willing to go beyond that since things were in 'spec' after their adjustment.

I will say that after my Josam alignment, and properly setting the tire pressures based on weights, I have not seen a need to pursue after market safe-t-steer, safe t plus dampeners, or the like... although i'd still like the idea based solely on the claimed benefits in case of blow-out conditions.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum