Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 12:52 AM   #2
DocMike

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Nexus Viper 27V
State: Georgia
THOR #2142
Bulldog,

If yours is like mine unscrew the top of big round port in the the floor portion of the sewer outlet box. Be careful it has shart screws sticking out the bottom side (Look up and under your RV).

The actual outlet should rotate down and point out towards the hole that just opened up after you removed the round top...but it takes some effort the first few times. Also I remove the cover cap before trying to rotate as my unit is real tight for space. Now things should go smoother and I used some WD40 this year to keep things moving. Also I got a 45 degree and a 90 degree adapter to attach (depending on the amount of vertical height available for the "stinky slinky") to the part that you just rotated down and out of the opening in the bottom.

Doc

DocMike is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum