Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Vegas finish
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 01:55 PM   #2
HeloFlyRoy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Wind Sport by Four Winds
State: Florida
THOR #6330
2 years ago I found a product in a boating mag.to restore the finish on boats that had faded out. I too live in FLa. and keep my RV in My back yard. the RV I just traded in was a 1998 looked like new after 2 years, and washing it is almost just hose off the dust.
The product is Poli Glow, The company is in Ft. Pierce Fl, so they know UV. I also did my very chalky 1986 boat and it looks new.It is a 2 step process, you wash with the prep, then apply THIN coats of the Poli Glow, my 30' Flair took me 2 easy days to complete and 6 coats later (they recommend 3 to 6 coats) new coach. It won't repair cracked graplics but it makes them shine again.
Look them up on line @ Poli Glow Manufacturer of UV Protective Products for RV Boats

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum