Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 07:21 PM   #11
neeliec

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Arizona
THOR #2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halibut214 View Post
Perhaps I should have provided a little more info here but first to answer your question.... I live in Phoenix and love it year round.
We've explored pretty much everything from here to Vegas and everything west of the 95 all the way thru central Oregon Washington to Spokane. I'm thinking a more easterly route possibly even going thru Yellowstone but would perhaps like to wait until I have more time for that.
Okay then...LOL. You know Phoenix in the summer - and you like it! My hat's off to you! I'm an AZ native who spent 40+ years in the SF Bay Area and 10 years ago moved back to AZ...but we're in a little more moderate area temp-wise.

Yellowstone is gorgeous. We spent 3 nights there a couple years ago and enjoyed every momemt. We only scratched the surface of things to see and do. We did not RV on that trip, however. I understand campground reservations in the park are challenging to get in the summer.

If you decide to travel via MT & WY, look into stopping at Devil's Tower if you can swing it. Also if you come through the Denver area, Pikes Peak is a must. We drove up in our own car, but you can take a cog railway up as well.

One thing I know is....there is never a lack of beautiful places to see across our country, no matter where you travel.

Enjoy planning your trip!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum