Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 11:54 PM   #950
DDinATX

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDinATX View Post
As a family of 4, my main goal is how to best utilize the storage spaces. There are a lot especially for the size of this rv which is helpful for accessing things easily. To help with shopping for solutions, the first thing I did was make a list of all cabinets, and drawers With the measurements for each.

Above cabinets in kitchen: D-13.5 W-17.5 H-12.4 (1) Upper 5.5H (1) [7wx4.5+h] next to DVD player
Above couch: 16H 19.5W (3)

Under kitchen- 8.75wx 28h under sink
(3) drawers- 15.25L x8.75w x 3.5d (1) 11.25L
(2) drawers- 15.25L x 18.5W x 7D

Middle console- 16w 9d 5.5h
Table closet- 42.5h 14.5w 24d
Drawers- 15.25L 14.75w 3.5d (2)

Back cabinets- (6) 23w 16.5L 11H

Mirror cabinet- 42.5 x 16 w

Mirror- 28x30 38w X 40L free area
Hanging Cabinet Modification

For us, we needed lots of room for a pantry. Inside the hanging closet I added an awesome metal drawer unit from The Container Store. Elfa - secured to the hanging bar with a bungee cord. Attach a bungee cord strung down front during travel. You can't believe how everything fits in there. Baking sheets, cutting board, frying pan, grilling tools, placemats and trays are in the open space inside on the left.
I'll include a pic if someone tells me how to post? I have a rubber carpet pad under everything to prevent rattles. Dry erase board double stuck on inside of door.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum