Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 10:25 PM   #17
Radcac

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 38RE
State: Ohio
THOR #7022
2016 Outlaw....Owners?

First camp shakedown
We had our first trip with "the Beast". Overall went well but found some issues. Took it to the dealer and they are addressing them now.
1. the Black tank indicators do not register anything above empty. Looks like some of the wires are not connected correctly. All other indicators seem to work.
2. Propane BBQ hook up was installed incorrectly as you could not turn on the valve at the site. Easy fix by the dealer, just turned another 1/4 turn and retested to ensure no gas leak. Now works fine.
3. Water bay needed to have the panel secured. Only one side secured.

All else seem to work very well. Ill keep my fingers crossed.

The dealer I work with has been fantastic! Very responsive, always just a text or phone call away. Always have answered all my questions. De-winterized(summerized) the unit with me on last inspection. Performance RV in Columbus, OH is great!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6769.JPG
Views:	177
Size:	373.4 KB
ID:	4517Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6767.JPG
Views:	206
Size:	349.2 KB
ID:	4518Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1491690441.617580.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	273.4 KB
ID:	4519Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6768.JPG
Views:	172
Size:	307.5 KB
ID:	4520

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum