Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 07:16 PM   #78
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy3308@hotmail.com View Post
Had to replace our Vegas with Samsung smart TV's to get cable.

On that topic, how is it holding up in RV use?

I've had great luck with many Samsungs for home use, but never tried one in a bouncing RV. The latest one I purchased for my parents home is a 32" that only weighs around 8 pounds, and uses less than 50 watts of power. It has a great 1080 picture and was cheap to buy. When I first got it I thought it would be great in a camper.

By the way, I have no connection to Samsung other than owning 4 at my home and 3 at my parents'. The oldest is close to 10 years and haven't had any problems with any of them. I'm not promoting the brand, just don't know how they would handle shock and vibration on the road.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum