Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 08:53 PM   #12
mountainsam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 23TR
State: California
THOR #6701
Congratulations JD on your new 23TR.

Wow, seems like everyone has had tire issues on the new geminis. Mine was on the outside rear dual. Loose valve stem. Dealer could not have checked the tires at all or they would have caught it. I would recommend not bothering with the dealer on minor tire issues. Your local tire dealer will do a lot better job and in my case, NO CHARGE. I also have a problem figuring out the heater. But all in all, we like the unit. No regrets. Hopefully we will be headed to the Midwest sometime in the coming months.
FWIW, the tire dealer I went ( Les Schwab) to told me to stop any time I am in the area and especially before a trip and they will check all tires for proper pressure at no charge. They said most all tire stores have that free service. Good thing to know. They did not recommend extensions saying there has been a lot of problems with them actually causing flats. Same goes for the after market TPMS.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum