Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 07:54 PM   #11
FW28z
Moderator Emeritus

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2011 Four Winds 28Z
State: Michigan
THOR #531
Dang that was fast, I received the monitor in the mail today. Northern Indiana parts surplus...

Looks fairly simply. I have not examined the circuit board yet, but it consists of a single LM339, which is a general purpose single supply quad voltage comparator OpAmp, a 2N3904 general purpose NPN transistor, and a handful of resistors and diodes.

Without tracing out the circuit, I am confident my initial hypothesis on how the circuit operates is correct...

And here is the harness which should have three resistors in it. Over the next couple of days, I'll figure out a schematic and values.

It is not a sophisticated circuit by any means.

I'm gonna download a datasheet on the LM339. With any luck, their circuit will be right out of the book.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum